What's New

Saturday, January 12, 2008

It has been pretty crazy around here, so I haven't posted in a couple days, I apologize!
I was doing some research and discovered that several people have linked to MelinaJ.com!

I was so excited! I wanted to thank Heather at "Heather's Hot Spots" for posting about MelinaJ.com. Also, to Tiffany Johnson for adding us to her "Johnson Family" blog as well.

You don't even know how much it really means, it really is greatly appreciated!

So, I received my lia sophia kit a few days ago. I needed to book 6 shows in 5 weeks, I got EIGHT! I am going to pretty busy in February!

The packers won tonight and now going to play the Giants or Cowboys! So, let's see what happens tomorrow!
Now, it's time to spend some time with the hubby, he worked a 12 hour day, so he is already pretty tired.

Good Night for now!

0 comments: